Monday, August 31, 2009

My future ride.















1972 Chevy Impala. 400 small block. Re-chromed bumpers and grill. Runs and drives great!

So the ad says.


I sure hope it doesn't turn out to be a dud. I don't like them in the box and sure don't like them in my life. I'll know more when I get her. The car lot received the money today. Check should clear this week I'm guessing. I'll be calling the shipper tomorrow and starting that process. Then it's on it's way home!!!

Was a little worried because I called the shipper today to let them know that the bumpers would be lose and would need to be strapped down outside the car as they would not fit inside. I was then told they don't do that. It all has to be inside the vehicle. Thankfully in the end they ended up fitting inside. I'm thinking they had to remove the backseat top and slide them through the framework there. However it's done.

Now to save for the hand controls or left foot gas pedal. Might trying driving with my left foot for awhile and see how that goes. Seems like an accident waiting to happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment