Monday, August 24, 2009

The weekend.

Friday I got the two packages I've been expecting. One package was snails and the other was The Cubes.

The snails arrived safe and sound. Larger then expected. I unwrapped them from the wet tissue and placed them into a temp tank. Oddly enough when I went to check on them Saturday there was a small snail in there with them. I either didn't catch it Friday or they've had one since.

Earlier in the week I had called Tuesday Mornings and they had some special fx boxes. They make your Christmas lights dance to the beat of music. I hadn't actually asked them to but when I went there to get them I couldn't find any and found out they held them for me at the front desk. Bought two. Hooked them up on Saturday morning just for the fun of it and I think they're going to be pretty cool. I'm excited! Not sure just yet how I'm going to make it all work but there will be a soundtrack involved with the sharp sounds of thunder.

Saturday was spent outside trimming trees and working in the pond. Got a lot done still so much more to go.

Sunday was Grandma's birthday party. She's 86! I wonder if she has any idea how lucky she is to have lived as long as she has and for the most part been free of any major health issues. The party was fun. It was nice to see gram as it's been a long while since I've seen her. I saw her last before I went into the hospital to have my surgery.

I had called about this bouncy Zebra on Craig's list. Ended up going and getting it Sunday. It was in Park City . Took us about two hours. lol Had a really good time though with Leisa.

No comments:

Post a Comment