Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Farewell to 2009




Hello world,

Not much new to blog about. I've been wearing my temp leg a lot more often and pushing myself to do things. Trying to integrate back into society and become part of the working class.

Had a really good Christmas. My sis, her husband Mike and their kids are in town and I've been able to spend some good time with them. Tomorrow is New Years and we'll be saying goodbye to another year. Sure hope next year brings great things for me.

I got all the chrome put onto my car. I Switched the insurance over to classic car insurance. Had to jump through some hoops for that one! It was sitting outside. In order for it to be insured I had to fix the flat, clean off the back window that my daughter had written " Pimpzilla " on and stick it in the garage. We got two used tires from Browns, 5 gallons of gas and jumped it. Let it run for awhile, then pulled it into the garage. This was last weekend. My battery is now dead and my drivers side rear tire is going flat. The good news it's insured for 5g.

Well, I'm signing off, perhaps for the last time this year.

See ya next!

David

No comments:

Post a Comment