Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Strange Car Happenings.





OK, I'm spilling the beans. I'm sure there's something logical behind it. It's about my car. Little bit of back history. First time with this car running ( got it on video ) my daughter is in it and she's started it and it's running. After shutting it off she says " This car scares me " I laughed and figure it's because the car is huge and loud! I never asked her what she meant because if you watch the video it looks like she's just scared of the car being loud. Nothing else. I'm asking her tonight when she gets off work. Before I tell her anything.

( she just called and is on her way home. The video is what I thought. She just didn't want to mess anything up kinda scared ) HOWEVER!!! Read below cause I asked her something else.

Around the 19Th or 20Th of December I jumped it and let it run for awhile to charge the battery as we had to pull it into the garage due to some insurance hoops with a classic car insurance company.

I have Danielle, my daughter back it into the garage. She gets out and is walking away from the garage and says " I swear that car just spoke to me ". Said " hey " Naturally I laughed and even posted a picture of her in the car saying she swears it spoke to her on my myspace. Just being silly. Nothing else was thought about it. Or mentioned.

I asked her about it tonight when she called and she says it was really creepy and was said in a whisper.

I spent most of the summer in the garage making scary Halloween props while listening to Nox Arcana and didn't get freaked out. Check out the link to the video on this page. I was alone out there many dark nights.

THIS however made the hair on the back of my neck stand up.

I was letting Tank our dog outside to use the bathroom and figured I'd go out to the garage and sit in my car for a bit. Maybe see about taking the battery out ( it's dead again! ) and seeing where I unbolt the battery cables as I'm converting it from side post to top.

I climb in, pull the hood release and try and start it.

Nothing!

No surprise.

I'm sitting there for a few minutes and I look over at the glove box and as I was beginning to think about taking off the door to fix the push button on it ( it took several tries to get it to close last time it was opened )

SWOOSH!!!!

It felt like someone had pushed down on the trunk real fast and let up!

FREAKED ME OUT!!!

I was too scared to even get out of the car thinking someone was back there behind my car. I do the next best thing and holler for my " Guard " dog. No sign. So I get out of the car and stand at the door and call again, now he's doing this bowing thing and won't come into the garage. I'm thinking he just wants to play. I finally get him in the garage , close the hood and head into the house.

Talk about weird!

Any car guys or girls no why my car did this or what might have happened other then something paranormal?




Add Image

No comments:

Post a Comment