Thursday, August 13, 2009

Halloween








Halloween- I LOVE HALLOWEEN!!! It's by far my favorite time if the year. The think I enjoy the most I think is walking in the corn mazes. I haven't been able to do that for two years now so I'm hoping this year will be the year I'm able to do it again.

Not being able to Geocache or do Stained Glass kind of pushed me in this direction as I don't like idle hands when they are mine. I decided that I was going to make some stuff after visiting my nephews house and seeing something he made. He had a really neat scene at his house last year. I stuck with something small that I could handle being a cripple.

Her name is Agnes. That's her in the pic on this blog. I started off with a styrofoam head like the one above Agnes. I only needed to use the head for a starting shape. I cut the face off of it and started clean. She's made out of paper mache. Her eyes were simple wooden balls painted white with a little red. An iris printed from paper and glued to each and then two part epoxy painted over both. Gives them a real good look. She stirs a big cauldron and you can see her in action here. Don't forget to check out the other videos of her .

No comments:

Post a Comment