Monday, August 17, 2009

I've decided...

I'm going to spend the day tomorrow looking at Halloween stuff. I'm going to get inspired if it kills me. Something simple but that would go with Agnes. I have about a 5 1/2- 6 foot alligator out in the garage that I need to finish so maybe I'll work on that. I figure it will give Agnes something to throw the scraps from her cooking pot to. I don't know. Kind of up in the air on that one. Not sure what else is coming to mind though. I have an idea for a Medicine man or woman. We'll have to see though. I want it to be a realistic face and body shape. Kinda short and pudgy with long hair and leathery, aged skin. Beads and pouches on a suede belt. A hatchet tucked inside the belt too with some type of skin hanging off the belt. More brainstorming on this later. I got to get to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment